Is Cinema HD not working on your device? And you are confused, what to do then in this post I am going to tell you how you can fix the issue.
Why is cinema HD v2 not working?
As per my check, the Cinema HD app is working properly and there is no issue at all with the App. So if you are facing some issue then there will be some temporary issue which is causing the problem.
How To Fix Cinema HD v2 Working issue?
Troubleshoot 1: Close the app and open it again
There can be some temporary issue
- Simply close the app.
- After that clear it from the recent app section.
- Open the app again.
- Check if it fixes the issue.
Troubleshoot 2: Make sure your internet is working fine
It’s possible that there is some issue with your internet. So I will insist you to check your internet connection, as well as also try using any other app so you can be sure that the internet is working fine.
Troubleshoot 3: Check Update For The App
- Open the Cinema HD app on your Android phone.
- Tap the three parallel line icons from the top left corner.
- Tap check for updates and follow the on-screen option to find if there is any update available or not.
- If there is any update pending then please consider updating it.
Troubleshoot 4: Clear Cache & Storage Data Of The APP
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Tap app or all apps or something similar.
- Go to the app list, and search for Cinema HD V2.
- Tap Storage & Cache.
- Tap Clear Storage and follow the on-screen process.
- After that tap Clear Cache and follow the on-screen process.
- Check if now the app is working fine.
Troubleshoot 5: Restart The Phone
If cleaning the storage and cache is not fixing the issue then try restarting your phone. Once the restart is done check if this resolved the issue.
Troubleshoot 6: Uninstall the app and reinstall it again
If none of the above-given solutions works for you then I will suggest you uninstall the app and reinstall it again.